Saturday, October 2, 2010

Suburban With Front Bench Seat

renovation and other stress

Good evening dear ones.

My friend once again have an internship and I really wanted to work the time in which they do to a lot of stuff, but it has the same circuit and I have of course done nothing! (Short Question: I wanted the "natural" in Andren emphasize a color and look just above the desperate text coloring-Knopp .... where isser out oO)
I wanted to sketch again in my new great sketch book, which I bought for more time to sketch again = D hoot, huh?
then I wanted to fit like my computer once and that with Windows 7 because I have a bööösen, bad key logger on my PC and I am very suspicious that my virus programs say the truth that he really gone is!
Uafräumen I can also even a little, and so on and so forth.

is given, that I am here in a pile of rubbish, live feel!
I wanted my room and renovate it have now already got out that the walls are painted a huge wall unit is dismantled and all content is The summit is now in my kitchen, on the desk and on the floor, and I get even new carpet, it must again EVERYTHING again completely out of my room, before I dread that! that's all so messy and I know not where I can store it all .....

The picture is this: Anni sits between mountains of books and knick-knacks on the minimum free space on the desk on the PC and can not stretch their legs because there where the legs should find out Gesellschafftsspiele.
somehow gets me this, but I can so my new Wall unit has not cut from the rib, so I can not do anything.

today but I was ever in a completely overflowing IKEA and I got me there, a large wardrobe PAX TONNES together ... that's a chic! .. Only money I need to order it!
and beautiful dressers and night stands because they have come, I see this very new, totally chic, if you just you need: HIN!

If my room is ready, I'm even photos to show you the finished, completely styled by room; D

Good night
Anni

0 comments:

Post a Comment