Thursday, November 4, 2010

What Happens If You Take Expired Muscle Milk

caramel hospital at midnight


Hello you rare audience;)

Yesterday was probably one of the most beautiful evenings that simplicity shine;
my friend came late at night - she now has an internship in the theater and she has always only about ten clock workday. We
only so an hour were comfortable cuddling in bed until I had to drive her back home, but on the way we smooth allowed to make a detour to McDonald's. Since there was as yet to TWELVE a cheeseburger and a McSunday for them with chocolate and caramel for me with l =)
They are sooooo delicious! If you have not tried it yet you should, does it. .. It is only for your own good
Especially because the ice is cold indeed (haha!) and the sauce but warm and how the then mixed: a dream!




Oh and look here! My room, though still not finished with the remodeling, AAAAB here there ever an exclusive look at my make-up corner in Spee:)

And the wallpaper is not that great? The
can be bought at Max Bahr. We alone have been pasted - I have also introduced me somehow easier. : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment