Thursday, March 18, 2010

Do North Face Shrink In Wash

Time runs too fast!

Hello my heart!

Yes, it really is this: Today, yes again Thursday, but it was EEEEBEN erts Monday? Well just have
WHILE teaching I feel I would die of boredom! (Today we talked about post-script, if it jmd interested;))
to more exciting things:
yesterday after school I did not need more work I've gone wrong at all coziness with Hugo Hamann and Rossmann. I have a nice yield =)
Yes, you see right: Now, here are the cute as hell LE eingetrudelt with us.
which it had to be first because of the lip gloss in 01 Bad Girl (I'm totally into this immo nudige) and the asterisk-stamp! Furthermore, the new
Volum 'Express Mascara by Maybelline "False Eyelashes." He is so very beautiful in itself, irritating, I found that he is brown and not black oO but oh well ^ ^ still dark.

oh here is my beautiful new school folder!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment