Sunday, March 14, 2010

Salmon Croquettes Without Egg

Jennifer Lopez!

Hers Aloha!

Last night it was finally time! :

JENNIFER ROSTOCK


was in my city

and
the
KONERZT
was

sooooooooo wonderful!

it really was so so so so so so nice =)
such a beautiful evening! The opening act was really great and a good mood spread by 10 clock added Jennifer Rostock then started nice Bühnendeko: Houses reminiscent of the video for "You want me to wash ', fantastic lights were added, the band rocked and she was just hot! They have played so many songs, of course I sang along loudly =) found the the girl that stood beside me soooo good ^ ^ " Proverbs in between were just wonderful.
I'm really out of the swarms out any more, it was a good thing I'm sad that it is wohll take now first again for a while until I see her again uu

* Music *
Anni

0 comments:

Post a Comment