Thursday, December 23, 2010

Do Flowmaster Mufflers Have Break Period

It happened

the first time in my advent calendar, I have not managed a small door. Why? A long working day, followed by great evening with Simon, Thomas, Jonathan and Benjamin, together with Michael. Just a pity we are not very healthy, otherwise we would have also tried the Secco, but I hope that is still made up * g *

A beautiful story of yesterday morning:
played a little three year old with a small dinosaur and a game, which in turn contained many small plastic penguins.
After some time he brought the Penguins in the box to me and announced, with a horror-innocent look:
"They are all killed!"
I: "Please what?"
He: "The Dino has Totgemacht"
I: "Why did he do?"
He: "Because the angry and have picked the"
Well, what else can I say? He has just played very authentic and, fortunately, his teeth still intact, the penguins are not fact.
laugh But I had quite neat!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading through your blog about muffers
Mufflers

Post a Comment