Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sanyo Pro700 Drivers Mts

hi hi

Social networks are great anyway. Have just read in a known following text that speaks to me somehow from the soul. These threadbare chain letters are real but usually to puke. But now here for you:
I would like to thank all the chain mail me have sent. Thanks to your kindness I have experienced the following: first
I read 170 times, that MSN Hotmail will delete my account.
second I will be about 3,000 years, bad luck and am already died 67 times because I have not forwarded any mail.
third I have transferred all the savings to the Amy Bruce account. A poor little girl who, more than 7000 times was seriously ill in hospital. (It is strange, but this little girl is 8 years old since 1995 and ...)
4th I have my first name a hundred times, along with 3,000 other written on a petition and have thus perhaps an endangered species of naked Dwarf squirrels from Belarus saved from extinction.
5th I know the recipe, which guarantees never to be alone and to find eternal love: it is enough to write the first name of a person on a paper and firmly to think of it. At the same time you have to scratch my ass and the hand of a clock rotate counterclockwise and dancing around while a Peugeot 404th (It is not easy to find a Peugeot 404)
6th I have read at least 25 volumes about the wisdom of the Dalai Lama and me at least 4690 years health and happiness so appropriated.
7th Not to mention the 50 times during which I my screen day and night scan for this famous message had, which was to contain the dangerous virus, which even Microsoft, Mac monkey, Norton Symantec, etc. would be unable to track down and neutralize him .... and which in my hard drive would be able to destroy the stereo, the TV, vacuum cleaners and the coffee machine to pulverize.

0 comments:

Post a Comment