Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Difference Triton And Poseidon

Pushed

This semester I have done something which I believe it was not to do.
After I got the commitment of Nehemiah Houses, I was a week full of busy applications to be completed to collect flight information to figure out what I need to get vaccinations and the Dean to approve the placement. Unfortunately, it was an exam in law, for you I had not just learned, because I have my time be used differently.
Some had so well prepared that looked their text set as above (which I think is exaggerated), which for me was definitely not the case.
Since my last law exam was great, I did not want my Note mess and I'm not just went there. So they'll just take notes in a year and hope that has not too much changed. I have annoyed me but then when I heard what the contents of the exam was that I had in fact almost everything to learn without getting out. Well, it was now and I think it will I can do next year already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment