Friday, February 11, 2011

Replacement Lids Trash Cans

feed feed

A few minutes was required to feed the blog and finally I am able to deliver this.
The last weeks have been a mish-mash of relax-voltage excitement, effort and beautiful and stressful moments.
In a few weeks I will begin my internship. My practice site is this time outside of Germany, namely in the Philippines. In
Cayagan de Oro I will help YWAM abused girls to look after and help them go back to life.
Preparations are in full swing, the first 3 vaccinations I have inside them and it will be followed for at least 6 more.
But otherwise been resolved. So, my tickets are already here, my insurance is in order and that applications for funding are also my way. Since I have monthly expenses for my stay and my student loans (which I get hopefully) be here in the first 6 months, it is also in this respect an exciting time.
But again, I trust in God, He will carry me to the time, just as he has helped me at all until about the job.

Since my PC, after almost 3 weeks of abstinence finally goes back online, I will now again be able to post more easily and you get far more determined to see and read than the previous weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment