Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Do Male Strippers Have To Wax

Digital Art or What is the artist?

Aloha dear blog readers!

None at long digressions but equal to the present topic, see heading "What is the artist." It could also be called as well: "What can the artist ?"
So for quite some time, I ask myself that, but specifically it is me again now noticed in the vocational school in the learning field Photography:
The whole great image editing programs, through the whole Kriffe, tricks and repair tools, what should one really nor even make?
"Before," has surprised you great pictures in books, museums and other seen and where and so thought to himself, "old Walter, the artist has it but on it is the great etc"
Today, there is also this: I browse through heaps, for hours at DeviantArt gallery and let me love again enchanted by great Images, great styles, patterns and feel but misleading.
I am someone from the "old school" - I will call it - when I draw, I do this with pencil or even dared to collar pins;) if it comes over me I love oil or acrylic colors, everything from the Tube. What I'm saying is that I hardly or no idea of the digital art was and will now face dimensions but forced by the profession so that more and more. It strikes me as frightening how much work one of the computer decreases: you should be very little self! the program takes it for - so clearly I need to know the program well - but I know about a computer program, should me but not to make an artist, right?

a very good example of the whole filter in Photoshop are:
I have so often "art" on the Internet saw where I thought, wow! made on the Pc and it has this wonderful soft feel of oil paints! how incredible, what a great job!
Now I know, but simply that someone painted a normal image and has carved a filter in Photoshop over it!
This is so terribly disillusioning!
COURSE I would not all be lumped ! There is still an incredible number of great artists, I would just reiterate that it lay become very easy to fake, can! In other words, many of the Photoshop on the computer and have it even did a few strokes to keep yourself time for great artists. That's kind of stupid?

reality thrown in your
Anni

0 comments:

Post a Comment