Thursday, September 23, 2010

Garrison Combinason Lock

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Good evening!

So, since the film is indeed everywhere gehypted now I have to say I have been läääääääängst drinne;)
was in my Cinemaxx confidence on Wednesday, 15.09. was " Männerabend " quasi Preview (the equivalent for women is one probably known: Ladies Night) and I had as a fan so taken for weeks for me and my girlfriend cards, because that was also at the same time our "celebration of the 5-month "
oO With each movie ticket gabs 3D glasses, beer vouchers, a PRT and a ... WOOOOOW notepad well, has to stop unacceptable so = D

I unfortunately really do not feel like here is a real serious review of the film pleasure, because unfortunately I can not be objective!
I LOVE Residet Evil too =) I really love every single part and I have each been determined to 20 times looked = D
I KNOW that the films have a specific literary claim, and I know that in the "classical sense "no good movies are, but they make me so much fun that they are simply AWSOME : 3
and that sexy Milla, ey;)
in this sense
* * BÄM BÄM
Good night

Anni

0 comments:

Post a Comment