Friday, September 17, 2010

Maxine Party Invitation

All new in autumn!

I did it!
really pulled through completely!
I cleaned out my closet! there are so many clothes flew out, it's hard to believe, several garbage bags and then a few stacks of junk! I had everything so that no human can see. But also by beautiful things I have separated myself. who are still really really smart, but I really do not carry .... although my theory is so, put away nothing, you could use it again yes!
Since my oven (which is now not really small), unfortunately, was bursting at the seams and I wanted to have many new things, I had to separate myself from something.
Thereupon, I am also first went shopping;)
My account is crying on, but since it must by now unfortunately, and it will probably see better days again, I hope = D

Now I would like to fully yet here this sweater from H & M. The problem is the need to size 32 and there is unfortunately almost never never never never (only once so far


Anni

0 comments:

Post a Comment